- RSS Channel Showcase 6577984
- RSS Channel Showcase 5046809
- RSS Channel Showcase 9430447
- RSS Channel Showcase 4968830
Articles on this Page
- 05/20/15--07:45: _The Morton Grove Ch...
- 07/31/15--03:43: _Paradise Bowl Annou...
- 11/06/06--00:00: _HBCU Alumni Bowl fo...
- 03/21/07--06:36: _Ladies Pro Bowlers ...
- 06/21/07--00:00: _Zapp It Bowling Pro...
- 07/14/07--15:02: _Eastland Lanes Hire...
- 07/14/07--16:07: _Eastland Lanes Juni...
- 12/06/07--00:00: _Beer Tubes and Bowl...
- 03/27/09--05:59: _Country Music's Tru...
- 06/20/09--00:00: _Just Added to Blues...
- 08/21/09--00:00: _Bass Pro Shops “Hoo...
- 01/10/10--00:00: _3D TV Coming to Z-B...
- 01/22/10--00:00: _Ian Grossman Bowls ...
- 05/08/10--00:00: _NewProductHelp.com ...
- 05/19/10--00:00: _JD Legends Announce...
- 12/21/10--12:34: _Perfect Game is a N...
- 05/04/11--00:00: _Strike Zone Lanes i...
- 10/14/11--07:03: _Presque Isle Downs ...
- 11/16/11--00:00: _Family-Owned Bowlin...
- 11/25/11--11:43: _Presque Isle Downs ...
- 07/31/15--03:43: Paradise Bowl Announces Free Youth League
- 11/06/06--00:00: HBCU Alumni Bowl for Kids' Sake
- 03/21/07--06:36: Ladies Pro Bowlers Tour Lives on Tavern TV4U.Com Broadband Network
- 06/21/07--00:00: Zapp It Bowling Products at International Bowl Expo 2007
- 07/14/07--15:02: Eastland Lanes Hires New Manager
- 07/14/07--16:07: Eastland Lanes Junior Scholarship Tourney on August 25, 2007
- 03/27/09--05:59: Country Music's True Musical Treasures to Play at JD Legends in Ohio
- 06/20/09--00:00: Just Added to Blues Traveler Concert
- 08/21/09--00:00: Bass Pro Shops “Hook” OnTheBallBowling.com to Produce House Balls
- 01/10/10--00:00: 3D TV Coming to Z-Bowl Family Entertainment Center
- 01/22/10--00:00: Ian Grossman Bowls Them Over
- 05/19/10--00:00: JD Legends Announces New Summer Bowling Promotion
- 12/21/10--12:34: Perfect Game is a New iPhone/iPod Touch Application for Bowlers
In an effort to show that you can mix business with pleasure, the Morton Grove Chamber of Commerce is launching what it hopes will be the first of many annual bowling night networking events on Friday, June 19, 2015 from 6 to 8 pm. This event will help raise funds to continue the work of promoting local businesses to the community, which it has done since 1926. [PR.com]
Locally owned Paradise Bowl has announced that all League Bowlers 18 years of age and younger who participate in their Saturday morning Youth Program will do so free of charge. Pat Linn, President and owner of Paradise Bowl explains, "today's youth have a wide range of activities to choose, many of which do not involve exercise. We felt by offering a program that encourages kids to get moving by participating in our [PR.com]
HBCU Alumni Give Back and Bowl for Kids’ Sake. Event Hosted by Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metro Atlanta and the HBCU Network. [PR.com]
It has been three years since there has been a Ladies Pro Bowlers Tour Event , but that is soon to change as TV4U.Com plays classic LPBT matches and prepares for new shows. [PR.com]
Zapp It Bowling Products will be an exhibitor at the International Bowl Expo 2007. This product will be in Booth #1243 on July 27 – 29, 2007 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center. With new products on the horizon, it is evident that Zapp It Bowling Products is here to stay. [PR.com]
Collins Bowling Centers Hires a New Manager [PR.com]
Eastland Lanes will host it's first of four Junior Scholarship Tournaments for the 2007 - 2008 Season. [PR.com]
Storm Bowling Products has agreed to join forces with Beer Tubes.com to offer the unique, patented Bowling Ball Beer Tube via the newly redesigned Stormbowling.com website. Storm also plans to use the Bowling Ball Tubes as promotional gifts. A Beer Tube is a 100-ounce beverage dispenser with a sports-themed base that keeps beverages colder than a traditional pitcher. [PR.com]
Country music star Mark Chesnutt will be playing at JD Legends Entertainment Complex Saturday May 30, 2009. Tickets are only $15. The concert will be held outdoors and doors will open at 6pm. Mark Chesnutt is one of Country’s true musical treasures. Critics have hailed him as a classic Country singer of the first order and some of Country music’s most elite entertainers from George Jones to George Strait echo [PR.com]
Lead singer of Kenny Wayne's Shephard's band Noah Hunt will take the stage with the opening act for Blues Traveler Concert, Scotty Bratcher on June 27, 2009 at JD Legends Entertainment Complex. [PR.com]
OnTheBallBowling.com was “hooked” by Bass Pro Shops – ranked the #1 Outdoor Retailer in America by Sporting Goods Business Magazine - to create a collection of House Balls for its brand new outdoor themed bowling center scheduled to open in late August. The first Bass Pro Shops bowling center, named “Uncle Buck’s Fish Bowl”, will soon be open inside their new Altoona, IA retail store [PR.com]
Separate 3D, ‘Z-TV’ Room to be One of the First in the Region to Telecast 3D Sporting Events [PR.com]
Ian Grossman, the bowling industry and the non-profits are a marriage made in heaven. [PR.com]
Michael H., Virginia-based inventor, has contracted South Florida invention assistance leader NewProductHelp.com to represent his Arrow Eye invention to manufacturers and marketers on a global basis for the next 2 years. A simple yet effective device aimed at helping bowlers everywhere refine their games, the Arrow Eye boasts a unique design that provides its users with an accurate and easy to use method of insuring that [PR.com]
JD Legends in Nicholasville Ky and Franklin Oh recently announced a summer bowling promotion. The promotion is for $2 bowling games and $2 rental shoes all summer long starting May 15, 2010. This promotion was first announced on May 1, 2010 and has since taken off to be the best bowling promotion of the year. This is more than 50% off the regular price of bowling and it allows family's an affordable form of [PR.com]
Perfect Game is a new tenpin bowling player's personal assistant for Apple iPhone and iPod touch. It is created by tenpin bowling professionals and coaches to satisfy all needs for successful development of bowling skills in aspiring to Perfect Game which is absolute in the game. [PR.com]
Kids Bowl Free.com and over 825 participating bowling centers from coast to coast have teamed up to provide kids with 2 free games of bowling every day all summer. Strike Zone Lanes will provide the Kids Bowl Free - 2 free game program as a way to give back to their local community for all of their support throughout the school year and winter months. Strike Zone Lanes is partnering with schools, churches and businesses [PR.com]
Presque Isle Downs and Casino is sponsoring an $11,000 Bocce Ball/Bowling Tournament at Freeway Lanes in Wickliffe, OH, Dec. 10 and 11. [PR.com]
Whether you’re looking for a place with a family fun-filled atmosphere or a place that caters to your every need, the owners of a local bowling center say you can experience all of that and more now, that the business has been fully renovated and professional management is in place. “Our family entertainment and bowling center, Playdrome Devon Lanes, has 24 lanes of bowling, customizable spaces for 10 to 250 [PR.com]
Presque Isle Downs and Casino is sponsoring a $17,200 Bocce or Bowling Tournament at Freeway Lanes in Wickliffe on Dec. 10 and 11. [PR.com]